This page records papers acknowledging me.
– Alex Ilek, 2017. A note on the rationality test. Macroeconomic Dynamics, volume 21, issue 8, pages 2121-2137 [link].
– Hylton Hollander and Lars Christensen, 2022. Monetary regimes, money supply and the US business cycle since 1959: implications for monetary policy today. Macroeconomic Dynamics [doi].
– Guy Segal, 2017. Interest rate in the objective function of the central bank and monetary policy design. Bank of Israel Discussion Paper #2017.02 [link].
– Samuel Dahan, 2016. A path-dependent deadlock: institutional causes of the Euro crisis. Cornell International Law Journal, volume 42, number 2 [link].
– Itamar Caspi, 2016. Testing for a housing bubble at the national and regional level: the case of Israel. Empirical Economics, volume 1, issue 2, pages 483-516 [link]. Also in Working Paper #246, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
– Thomas Nitschka, 2014. Developed markets’ business cycle dynamics and time-variation in emerging markets’ asset returns. Journal of Banking & Finance, volume 42, pages 76–82 [link].
– Alex Ilek, and Guy Segal, 2014. Optimal monetary policy under heterogeneous beliefs of the central bank and the public. Bank of Israel Discussion Paper #2014.01 [link].
– Itamar Caspi, 2013. Rtadf: testing for bubbles with EViews. MPRA Paper No. 59045 [link].
– Thomas Nitschka, 2012. Global and country-specific business cycle risk in time-varying excess returns on asset markets. Working Papers #2012-10, Swiss National Bank [link].
– Carl E. Walsh, 2010. Monetary theory and policy. The MIT Press, Third Edition [link].
Do not hesitate to contact me if I forgotten something.