5. Money and monetary policy in the Eurozone: an empirical analysis during crises, with André Fourçans.
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, Volume 21, Issue 3, Pages 677-707, April 2017.
1. Money and risk in a DSGE framework: a Bayesian application to the Eurozone, with André Fourçans.
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Volume 34, Issue 1, Pages 95-111, March 2012.
Working papers (submitted or in revision)
– Monetary rule, central bank loss and household’s welfare: an empirical investigation, with André Fourçans.
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 329, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, 2017.
[abstract] [download] [online appendix]
– Money, Macro and Finance Research Group, 49th Annual Conference, London, United Kingdom, September 5-7, 2017 (session chair).
– CEPR Network on Macroeconomic Modelling and Model Comparison (MMCN), 1st Annual Conference, Frankfurt, Germany, June 19-20, 2017.
– Money, Macro and Finance Research Group, 47th Annual Conference, Cardiff, United Kingdom, September 9-11, 2015 (session chair).
– International Trade and Finance Association (IT&FA), 25th International Conference, Sarasota, Florida, USA, May 17-20, 2015.
– Money, Macro and Finance Research Group, 46th Annual Conference, Durham, United Kingdom, September 17-19, 2014.
– International Trade and Finance Association (IT&FA), 23rd International Conference, Montreal, Canada, May 29-June 1, 2013.
– European Research Group (GdRE), 29th International Symposium, Nantes, France, June 28-29, 2012.
– International Finance and Banking Society (IFABS), 4th International Conference, Valencia, Spain, June 18-20, 2012.
– International Trade and Finance Association (IT&FA), 21th International Conference, Eilat, Israel, May 29-June 01, 2011.
– International Trade and Finance Association (IT&FA), 20th International Conference, Las Vegas, USA, May 23-26, 2010.
– International Trade and Finance Association (IT&FA), 19th International Conference, Beijing, China, May 27-30, 2009.
– French Economic Association (AFSE), 61th Congress, Paris, France, July 2-4, 2012.
– Spanish Economic Association (SAEe), 36th Congress, Málaga, Spain, December 14-17, 2011 (session chair).
– French Economic Association (AFSE), 60th Congress, Nanterre, France, September 8-9, 2011.
Bank of England, Bank of Israel (4), Bank of France, Bar Ilan University, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, CEPII, CNRS, ESSEC Business School (3), Government of Romania, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Henan University, IDC Herzliya, Romanian Academy, Lille 1 University, National Bank of Romania, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University (4), Paris 8 University, Tel Aviv University (2).
Applied Economics (3), Applied Financial Economics, Bulletin of Economic Research, China Economic Review, Contemporary Economics (3), Economic Modelling (2), Empirical Economics (3), International Finance, International Journal of Central Banking, Journal of Macroeconomics (2), Journal of Money Credit and Banking, Macroeconomic Dynamics (2).
– Bank of Finland (Helsinki, Finland) – Research Department, Mar. 2018.
– Romanian Academy (Bucharest, Romania) – National Institute of Economic Research (INCE), Nov. 2017.
– Henan University (Kaifeng, China) – School of Economics, Aug. to Sep. 2016.